Made with fresh avocados, this fluffy and lovely mousse packed with superfoods is a super-fresh alternative to a traditional snack. Also quite possibly the quickest, simplest, tastiest chocolate mousse you will ever need to make!
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup World Gourmet Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Scoop coconut oil into microwave safe dish and heat in microwave in 5 second increments until melted.
- In a food processor, puree avocado until creamy.
- Add Banana and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Pour in melted coconut oil and pulse a few times.
- Add all remaining ingredients to food processor and puree until fully mixed.
- Transfer mousse mixture into desired container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set.