This is a great recipe for a delightful snack! Our recipes are more and more both possible and delicious. Below you will find our yummy and favorite Maca chocolate chip cookie recipe we hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup World Gourmet Organic Raw Maca Powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the Vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, World Gourmet Organic Raw Maca Powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and chocolate chips into the butter and eggs mixing thoroughly.
- Drop dough by a rounded tablespoon about 2 inches apart onto a slightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove carefully from oven.